How do you move your company to drive results and take a prominent place in the market? By engaging your top performers – those employees who consistently bring high levels of performance and positively influence the culture of your organization. Managers and leaders need to know who their top performers are, how they're different from other employees, and how to ensure they stay committed and engaged by providing challenging work and development opportunities. In this course, you'll learn about the characteristics of top performers and the benefits they bring to an organization. You'll learn how to improve your workplace and leadership skills so that they both attract and meet the needs of top performers. You'll also learn how to communicate effectively with top performers and explore the ways top performers like to communicate with others.Learning Objectives
- Identify the qualities of a top performer
- Recognize the benefits of keeping top performers engaged and challenged
- Identify actions that create a work environment that encourages top performance
- Recognize the leadership skills that attract top performers
- Identify the right way to engage in communication with your top performers
Anyone who wants to develop or refine their skills for planning employee performance appraisals.