When developing competitive marketing strategies, one of the most important steps is carrying out effective research and analysis. You need to assess your organizational capabilities as well as your marketing activities. This course describes how to conduct an internal analysis as part of the process of developing competitive marketing strategies. It explains the types of questions you may need to ask about your organizational resources and capabilities. And it describes areas to consider when doing a marketing audit and looking at innovation activities.Learning Objectives
- Recognize the purpose of competitive marketing strategies
- Categorize examples of resources and competencies important for creating and maintaining competitive advantage
- Recognize the steps in identifying important organizational capabilities
- Identify areas of focus when analyzing your organization's marketing strategy and structure
- Recognize aspects to examine when analyzing your organization's systems, productivity, and marketing mix
- Identify examples of what you should consider when conducting an innovation audit
Anyone who wants to develop or refine their marketing skills.