Master the Key Provisions in Complex Merger Agreements
Merger agreements are lengthy, detail-rich documents that if not structured and drafted properly can lead to numerous types of post-closing disputes. Drafting solid merger agreements that leave parties in a favorable position requires extensive knowledge of representations and warranties, a firm understanding of how remedies for termination are determined and indemnification. Learn from our experienced faculty as they go in-depth with the most commonly disputed provisions in merger agreements and provide tips for preventing those disputes. Register today!
- Draft solid representations and warranties that reduce post-closing disputes.
- Determine remedies for termination/breach.
- Gain a deeper understanding of Mac Carve-Outs.
Session Time: 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM Eastern
Presented by: Maureen Crush
- Successfully Negotiating Mac Carve-Outs (Buyer and Seller Perspectives)
- Representations and Warranties: Do's and Don'ts
- Considerations for Deal Protections Terms
- Addressing Social Issues Provisions
- Fiduciary Outs - The Keys to a Successful Negotiation
- Remedies for Termination/Breach
- Key Provisions for Managing Antitrust Risk
- Sample Agreement Review
This course is designed for attorneys. Accountants and paralegals may also benefit.