Get Tips to Overcome Common Collection Law Challenges
Do you know how bankruptcy impacts collections? Are you staying in compliance with the FDCPA and avoiding pitfalls? Do you know post-judgment discovery strategies? In this comprehensive legal guide, you'll receive tons of tips and tactics for overcoming complex collection law challenges. Register today!
- Receive tips for post-judgment receiverships and turnover directives.
- Get up to speed with a case law update.
- Discover tactics for defending against the debt collection harassment claim.
Session Time: 1:00 - 2:30 PM Eastern
Presenter: Adam S. Tesh
- How the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) Impacts Collections
- Defending Against the Debt Collection Harassment Claim
- Bankruptcy During Collections
- Collecting When Assets are Held in LLCs or Corporations
- Staying in Compliance with the FDCPA and Avoiding Pitfalls
- Post-Judgment Receiverships and Turnover Directives
- Post-Judgment Discovery Strategies
- Tips for Use of Social Media in Debt Collection
- Case Law Update
This program is designed for attorneys. Paralegals may also benefit.