Build Strong Walls That Protect Your Clients' Assets
Protecting assets from creditors is an art as much as it is a science. In order to make your mark as a go-to asset protection attorney, it is essential to maximize legal protections while mitigating aspects that could cause a potential creditor to even hint at impropriety. In this essential overview, our experienced faculty will share their years of experience protecting trusts, LLCs and other assets so you can help your clients rest easy while enhancing your reputation as an effective practitioner. Build sturdy walls around assets that maximize protections from creditors - register today!
- Take advantage of legal protections provided to key exempt assets.
- Maximize protections for trusts, LLCs, partnerships and more.
- Recognize fraudulent transfers and help your clients avoid significant legal liabilities.
Session Time: 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM Eastern
Presented by: Eric C. Boughman and Gary A. Forster
- Exempt Assets (Life Insurance, Annuities, IRAs and Employer Retirement Plans)
- Trusts (Domestic and International)
- LLCs, Corporations and Partnerships
- The Use of Liability Insurance
- Transferring Assets and the Fraudulent Transfer Act
This program on asset protection from creditors is for attorneys. Accountants, collections professionals and paralegals may also benefit.