Ensure Compliant and Successful Business Transactions in China
You'll gain insight into business regulations and direct investment policies, import and export issues, deal negotiation pitfalls and intellectual property protection concerns. Hear their lessons learned and practical tips to start off on the right foot when entering the Chinese market. Register today!
- Stay up-to-date on recent changes to trade, tax and labor laws that affect compliance procedures.
- Learn insider tips from attorney faculty who already are doing business in China.
- Find out the best ways to protect patents, trademarks, copyrights and trade secrets during Chinese business transactions.
- Anticipate and overcome obstacles in moving personnel between operations in China and the U.S.
Session Time: 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM Eastern
Presenter: Angela D. Giampolo
- Investment and Trade Regulations
- Labor Laws and Compliance
- Foreign Exchange and Taxation Issues
- Drafting FDI Documentation, Partnership and Outsourcing Agreements
- Resolving Disputes With Chinese Parties
- Intellectual Property and Trade Secret Protection
This program is designed for attorneys. Paralegals may also benefit.