Handle Privileged Information with Complete Confidence
Gain a clear understanding of current guidelines covering privileged information and communication and learn valuable techniques for preventing negligence. Protect your clients and your professional reputation - register today!
- Distinguish between attorney-client privilege, work product and confidentiality to understand your rights and duties.
- Clarify the definition and boundaries of attorney-client relationship.
- Review key privilege exceptions.
- Learn when and how to properly obtain privilege waivers.
Session Time: 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM Eastern
Presenter: Mark E. Ellis
- Attorney-Client Privilege vs. Work Product vs. Confidentiality
- The Extent and Boundaries of "Attorney-Client Relationship"
- What Constitutes "Information Given for the Purpose of Obtaining Legal Representation"
- Notable Exceptions to Attorney-Client Privilege
- Privilege Waivers
- Privilege Logs
This legal ethics briefing is designed for attorneys. It will also benefit in-house counsel, law office administrators and paralegals.