Learn Sophisticated Strategies From Veteran Civil Trial Attorneys
Being able to effectively use motions in limine is not something that is learned in law school, but rather a skill that takes years of experience to be able to successfully employ. In this practical legal program, veteran civil trial attorney faculty will provide you with time-tested, practical, real-world techniques that have taken years to acquire. Don't miss out on this unique course - register today!
- Maximize the benefits of tactical timing.
- Learn how to use the rules of procedure and evidence to your advantage.
- Use motions in limine to exclude or limit expert testimony.
- Gain strategies for convincing the court to deny a motion in limine.
- Pick up creative, outside-of-the-box uses and techniques that will help you gain the upper hand.
All times are shown in Eastern time
2:00 PM - 3:30 PM, John P. Browning and Gregory F. Harley
- Timing, Goals and Preparation Pointers
- Strategic Considerations
- Get Your Timing Right
- Establish Your Goals
- Practical Advice on Preparing and Drafting
- Sample Motions in Limine
- Effectively Applying the Rules
- Rules of Procedure
- Rules of Evidence
3:45 PM - 5:15 PM, John P. Browning and Gregory F. Harley
- Strategically Using - and Opposing - Motions in Limine
- Establishing Grounds for Granting a Motion in Limine
- Creatively Using Motion in Limine to Exclude Evidence
- Using Motions in Limine to Exclude Expert Testimony
- Strategies for Using Motion in Limine to Establish Admissibility of Evidence
- Improper Uses of Motions in Limine
- Outside-of-the-Box Uses and Techniques
This program is designed for attorneys. Paralegals may also benefit.