Master the Mechanics of Real Estate Liens
Do the mechanical aspects of real estate liens leave you at a loss? Do terms like "perfection", "priority" and "involuntary" leave you constantly scratching your head? This hands-on guide to real estate liens will take you under the hood and highlight all the moving parts you need to know. You'll learn the differences between different types of real estate liens, how they affect title and what you can do about them when they cause problems. Take the confusion out of real estate liens and gain valuable insight on their inner workings - register today!
- Establish a baseline knowledge of real estate lien terms and functions.
- Know how different types of liens affect title and what you can do about it.
- Spot liens before closing and ensure they don't become problems down the road.
Session Time: 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM Eastern
Presented by John T. Banjak
- Lien Terminology: Establishing Baseline Knowledge
- Voluntary vs. Involuntary Liens: What They are and How They Work
- The Four Types of Liens and How They Affect Title
- Lien Priority: Who Gets Paid First?
- Lien Perfection: Doing it the Right Way
- Liens and Real Estate Sales: How to Spot and Remove
- Transferring Property with Liens Attached: When is it Wise?
This essential overview of real estate lien fundamentals is for attorneys. Lending professionals, title agents, real estate professionals, and paralegals may also benefit.