Review Critical Health Care Business Law Issues
Are you prepared to navigate through the complex web of laws and regulations governing hospital and healthcare business law? Join us as we dive into what you need to know about hot-button issues, board liability, contract issues and much more. Register today!
- Learn HIPPA compliance regulations, requirements and procedures to remain compliant.
- Understand the effective negotiation tactics used in healthcare contracts.
- Advise boards of directors, management and physician leaders.
- Review electronic health records and digital health issues.
- Assess Medicare and Medicaid Issues.
- Learn what to do in case of a State/Federal audit or investigation.
All times are shown in Eastern time
- Advising Boards of Directors, Management and Physician Leaders
11:00 - 11:45, Rick L. Hindmand
- Electronic Health Records and Digital Health
11:45 - 12:15, Martin R. Merritt
- Accreditation, Licensing and Certification
12:30 - 1:00, Martin R. Merritt
- Medicare and Medicaid Issues
1:00 - 1:45, Trey Scott
- Mergers and Acquisitions and Other Transactions
2:15 - 3:00, Martin R. Merritt
- HIPAA Regulatory Compliance
3:00 - 3:45, Rick L. Hindmand
- State & Federal Audits, Investigations & Litigation
4:00 - 4:45, Trey Scott
- Negotiating Healthcare Contracts
4:45 - 5:15, Rick L. Hindmand
- Fraud and Abuse (Compliance and Regulatory Issues)
5:15 - 6:00, Trey Scott
This program is designed for attorneys. Paralegals may also benefit.