COMPLIANCE STRATEGIES: What Debt Collectors MUST Know NOW!
Staying in regulatory compliance while attempting to collect a debt has never been more important! In this comprehensive and critical strategic guide, you'll walk step-by-step through the collection process, gain effective techniques AND ensure compliancy. Get the fundamental tools you need to legally collect debt, locate assets, garnish wages, attach liens and more. Register today for this timely program!
- Review the statutory basis and case law surrounding the "Mini-Miranda" warning.
- What type of property is subject to a lien? How do you attach a lien? Find out!
- Effectively locate assets, garnish accounts and attach liens.
- Avoid sticky jurisdiction/venue issues when seeking judgment.
11:00 AM - 12:30 PM Eastern Standard Time
Presenter: Lora N.R. Williams
- Basic Enforcement Strategies
- Out of State Enforcement Techniques
- Locating Places of Employment Strategies
- Filing Writs of Execution Tactics
- Effectively Locating Assets; Investigation Tips
- How to Seize Assets Strategically (Bank Accounts, Stocks, Retirement Accounts, Wages)
- Strategies for How to Attach a Lien on Property
- Alternatives to Wage and Bank Garnishments
- Claims of Exemptions Tips
- Third Party Claims of Ownership Tactics
- Collecting on Intangibles Techniques
- Piercing the Single Member LLC Veil; The Alter Ego Strategies
- Self-Employed Debtors Tips
This program is for attorneys. Paralegals may also benefit.