Keep Up with New Case Law, Technology and Policy Language
Cyber coverage, drones, additional insureds... are you on top of prevailing and emerging CGL insurance coverage issues? Do you know the latest arguments being made in insurance disputes? Our seasoned faculty will take you through recent developments so you can keep your knowledge and skills sharp. Get caught up with the issues insurers and courts are talking about right now - register today!
- Keep up with significant coverage decisions and the impact of the rulings.
- Find out the latest interpretations of "occurrences" under a CGL policy.
- Delve into recent exclusion interpretation and application issues.
- Explore when failure to give timely notice will result in forfeiture of coverage.
Session Time: 1:00 - 2:30 PM Eastern
Presenter: R. Jane Lynch
- Recent CGL Coverage Disputes and Areas of Concern
- The Evolving Definition of "Occurrence"
- Faulty Workmanship and Construction Defect Claims: Case Law and Trends
- Pollution Exclusion Interpretations
- Additional Insured Coverage
- CGL Cyber Rulings and Trends
- Drones: Coverage A and Coverage B Questions and Answers
- Failure to Give Timely Notice: The Current State of Prejudice
- Bad Faith Cases: Emerging Trends and Arguments
This program is designed for attorneys. Insurance professionals and paralegals may also benefit.