In this course, you will connect to your own iOS or Droid mobile device to access the Mobile Connect client for hands-on participation. You will learn to administer and manage the SMA appliance to provide secure, anywhere access to applications and resources for employees, business partners, and other users. You will cover using the Appliance Management Console (AMC) to provide users with secure access to any application, from corporate laptops or un-managed computers, based on secure authentication and authorization policies and appropriate End Point Control requirements. You will also learn how to deploy graphical terminal shortcuts for native web-based access to Windows Terminal Servers and Citrix server farms.
Upon completion of this course, you are encouraged to take the Certified SonicWall System Administrator (CSSA) exam.
For registrations using an application key, you cannot register via the web. You must call to complete your registration.
- Maintain and monitor a SMA appliance
- Provide secure access to applications and resources for a variety of users
1. Installation and Settings
- General Settings
- Network Settings
- Certificate Settings
2. Authentication Servers
- Configuring Authentication Servers
3. User Management
4. Access Methods
- Web Agents
- Proxy Agent and Client
5. Resources and Access Control Rules
- Access Control Rules
6. WorkPlace Portal
- WorkPlace Sites
- WorkPlace Shortcuts
- All administrators of Dell Secure Mobile Access appliances who need to maintain and monitor a SMA appliance
- System engineers, channel partners, service partners, and end users