This course teaches you the best approach to designing an enterprise risk management cybersecurity program based on the NIST Cybersecurity Framework and its informative references and management systems.
- Course Organization
- Setting the Stage
- DX as a Practitioner
- DX in the Context of Cybersecurity
- Cybersecurity as a DX Catalyst
- Threat Actors: Agile & Creative
- Organizational Response to Threat Landscape
- Absolute Prevention Not Possible
- Initiation & Basic
- Organizational & Recovery
Adopt & Adapt
- The Context of Adopt & Adapt
- Cybersecurity & Culture
- Where We Are?
- Introduction to Adaptive Way to Work
- How to Get Started
Rapid Adoption & Rapid Adaptation FastTrack�
- Rapid Adoption
- Rapid Adaptation
- Ongoing Practice of Cybersecurity
NIST 7-step Improvement
Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC)
IT and Cybersecurity professionals looking to become certified on how to operationalize the NIST Cybersecurity Framework (NCSF) across an enterprise and its supply chain. The NCSF Practitioner program teaches the knowledge to prepare for the NSCF Practitioner exam plus the skills and abilities to design, build, test, manage and improve a cybersecurity program based on the NCSF.