You Will Learn How To
- The mindset and role of the Agile Coach
- The techniques to coach and communicate effectively
- How to mentor and coach people
- What is needed to effectively start up an Agile team
- How to help grow and develop teams
Anyone working on an Agile project who aspires to the role of Agile Coach.Course Outline
Important Course Information
- The mindset and role of the Agile coach
- Coaching and communicating effectively
- Mentoring and coaching people
- Starting up teams
- Growing and developing teams
Exam Entry Criteria
- This is an advanced Agile course which is not suitable for people new to Agile practices. You will need to have completed formal Agile training and have at least 12 months’ experience working in an Agile team. If you need to learn more about Agile practices, then we recommend our Agile Fundamentals course as a lead-in.
- Attendees wishing to participate remotely, will be required to use a webcam for some of the exercises.
Certification & Exam Information
- ICAgile accredited course: The ICP-ACC Certification from ICAgile is granted on the successful completion of this course and passing the Learning Tree Exam.
- Scrum Alliance approved: This training offers 20 SEUs of continuing education. In-person attendance can count as Category B SEU credit (no limit). Remote attendance counts under Category C (maximum of 15). Learn more about Scrum Alliance's Certified Scrum Professional certification here.
- Project Management Institute® approved: This course is accredited with PMI® for 18 PDUs (Professional Development Units). The PMI course code is: 003648.
- This course can help you earn ICAgile certification. Click to view our options for ICAgile Certification Training ›
This program is deeply experiential, immersing you in hands-on coaching exercises to reinforce coaching theory. You will gain the skills needed to be an effective coach and mentor to bring the best out in the teams you support – and help your team achieve maximum benefit from your Agile transformation.
If a customer would like to cancel or transfer their course, they must notify Learning Tree prior to two weeks before the start date of the course or within seven days of registration. If a customer transfers to another course prior to two weeks before the start date or within seven days of registration of the course in which originally enrolled, 100% of any prepaid course tuition will be applied toward the course tuition for the subsequent course. If a customer needs to cancel an enrollment two weeks prior to the start of the class or within seven days of registration, we will refund 100% of any prepaid course tuition for that enrollment. If a customer does need to transfer or cancel a course within two weeks of the start date of the course or after seven days from the date of registration, a fee equal to 50% of the price of the course will be assessed for any standard attendances.
Anyone working on an Agile project who aspires to the role of Agile Coach.