This program is deeply experiential, immersing you in hands-on coaching exercises to reinforce coaching theory. You will gain the skills needed to be an effective coach and mentor to bring the best out in the teams you support – and help your team achieve maximum benefit from your Agile transformation.
You Will Learn How To
- The mindset and role of the Agile Coach
- The techniques to coach and communicate effectively
- How to mentor and coach people
- What is needed to effectively start up an Agile team
- How to help grow and develop teams
- Important Course Information
This is an advanced Agile course which is not suitable for people new to Agile practices. You will need to have completed formal Agile training and have at least 12 months’ experience working in an Agile team. If you need to learn more about Agile practices, then we recommend our Agile Fundamentals course as a lead-in.
- ICAgile accredited course: Successful completion of this course will enable you to gain ICP-ACC Certification. This course aligns with the ICAgile’s Coaching Track along with our Agile Fundamentals and Agile Facilitation and Iteration Management courses.
- This course is accredited with the Project Management Institute (PMI)® for 18 PDUs (Professional Development Units). The PMI course code is: 003648.
- The mindset and role of the Agile coach
- Coaching and communicating effectively
- Mentoring and coaching people
- Starting up teams
- Growing and developing teams
Anyone working on an Agile project who aspires to the role of Agile Coach.