Sidestep Top For Sale by Owner Pitfalls
For sale by owner (FSBO) real estate transactions are becoming more popular options, but are you on top of the myriad of potential errors that await the unwary? Don't wait until you are in the thick of a purchase or sale to find out. Attend this concise yet comprehensive guide to FSBO real estate transaction pitfalls and spring potential traps before you step in them. Register today!
- Gain insight on the top errors attorneys make when handling FSBO real estate transactions.
- Ensure key transactional elements are effectively negotiated in your client's best interest.
- Effectively defuse title landmines, boilerplate contract time bombs and more.
Session Time: 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM Eastern
Speaker: William F. Hoffmeyer
- Title Insurance and Title Search Required by Buyer
- Pre-Approval of Buyer for Mortgage
- The Top Oversights That Cause Troubles
- Failure to Provide Essential Disclosures
- Not Following Fair Housing Laws
- Mortgages: Is the Buyer Actually Qualified?
- Not Negotiating Key Transactional Elements
- The Dangers of Boilerplate Real Estate Contracts
- Mishandling Title Issues: Liens and More
- Last-Minute Closing Details That Come Back to Haunt
- Disputes Over Buyers' Realtor Fees
This informative course on for sale by owner real estate transaction pitfalls is for attorneys. Real estate professionals, banking professionals and paralegals may also find it useful.