Demystify the Legal Issues Surrounding School Choice
There's no question school choice is a hotly debated topic, but are you truly up to speed on the practical legal questions it creates? This essential course moves beyond the debates and analyzes the core legal issues. It provides clarity on the confusion over special education funding, constitutional concerns, voucher conundrums and more. Don't miss this invaluable opportunity to broaden your legal knowledge on the practical impacts of school choice - register today!
- Get the latest school choice legal updates your clients need.
- Analyze the legal impacts school choice has on special education.
- Appraise the legal issues surrounding school vouchers and funding.
Session Time: 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM Eastern
Presented by: Jane Windsor
- Current State Law Approaches to School Choice
- Constitutional Questions and Concerns
- School Choice Legalities and Religious Schools
- Public Options: Open Enrollment, Magnet and Charter Schools
- Vouchers and Funding Legal Issues
- Special Education Concerns: Funding, Private Schools, Etc.
- School Choice Legislation and Legal Updates You Need to Know
This essential legal guide to school choice is for attorneys. School administrators and paralegals may also benefit.