Handle Real Estate Transaction Lending Issues With Confidence
When finance-related issues pop up in real estate transactions, how confident are you in your ability to resolve them? Moreover, do you have the necessary skills to avoid them from the start? This essential program will give you the knowledge you need to handle title insurance requirements, lien priority problems, post-closing issues and more. It will also provide valuable information on customizing financing documents to work in your client's favor from the get-go. Don't miss this opportunity to hone your real estate finance skills - register today!
- Customize financing documents to correspond with loan terms.
- Ensure title insurance requirements don't come back to haunt your clients.
- Confidently handle post-closing concerns related to real estate loans.
Session Time: 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM Eastern
Presenters: Christopher R. Ambrose and David R. Ambrose
- Real Estate Lending Laws and Regulations
- Routinely Negotiated Provisions of Real Estate Financing Documents
- Customizing Loan Documents to Correspond With Loan Terms
- Lien Priority Problems and Previous Lenders
- Fulfilling Title Insurance Requirements
- Post-Closing Concerns and Real Estate Loans
This program on real estate lending issues is for attorneys. Real estate professionals, lending professionals and paralegals may also benefit.