The Implementing Cisco Network Security Show will help prepare the viewer for IINS Exam 210-260 exam by describing, discussing and demonstrating security principles and practices used by the CCNA Security professional. This show will feature episodes with secure network infrastructure, understanding core security concepts, managing secure access, VPN encryption, firewalls, intrusion prevention, web and email content security, and endpoint security. It will also include troubleshooting and monitoring of secure cisco networks devices. If you're already a CCENT or CCNA R+S and want to specialize in security, the CCNA Security show help you to get started!
This item is in Cisco package.
Our Cisco Package provides: On-demand delivery for an entire year, as well as 24 hour access, 7 days a week!
the package includes following courses:
- Accelerated CCENT
- Accelerated CCNA Routing and Switching
- CCNA Cyber Ops
- CCNA Security
- CCNP Routing and Switching - ROUTE
- CCNP Routing and Switching - SWITCH
- CCNP Routing and Switching - TSHOOT
- Cisco ASA Express Security
- FirePOWER with Advanced FireSIGHT Administration