Learn How to Quantify the "Unquantifiable"
Putting a dollar amount on general damages like a plaintiff's physical, mental and emotional pain and suffering is not easy. In this program, our seasoned faculty will provide you with real-world insights and tips for investigating and valuing pain and suffering claims so you can do so quickly and accurately in future cases. Build your knowledge and skills - order today!
- Discover how to quantify physical and psychological pain and suffering.
- Explore how insurance companies and jurors assess and value claims of pain and suffering.
- Anticipate how various factors will impact the value of a pain and suffering claim.
- Find out how to properly assess a plaintiff's future pain and suffering.
Session time: 12:00 - 1:30 PM Eastern
Presenters: Gary Goldberg and Christopher Harmon
- Quantifying Physical vs. Mental Pain and Suffering
- How Insurance Companies and Courts Evaluate Pain and Suffering Damages
- Setting of Reserves and Insurance Coverage Issues
- Liability Considerations
- Claimant and Attorney Factors
- Impact of Injuries on the Claimant's Lifestyle and Well-Being
- Type, Extent, Severity and Permanency of the Injuries
- Timing of Treatment, Medical Records and Pre-Existing Conditions
- Length of Recovery; Future Pain and Suffering
- Maximizing the Value of Your Client's Claim
This program is designed for attorneys. Insurance professionals and paralegals may also benefit.