More details coming soon.
As an introductory course, no prior knowledge of any 3D modeling or CAD software is required. However, students do need to be experienced with the Windows operating system and a background in drafting of 3D parts is recommended.
- Understanding the Autodesk Fusion 360 interface
- Creating, constraining, and dimensioning 2D sketches
- Creating and editing solid 3D features
- Creating and using construction features
- Creating equations and working with parameters
- Manipulating the feature history of a design
- Duplicating geometry in a design
- Placing and constraining/connecting components in a single design file
- Defining motion in a multi-component design
- Creating components and features in a multi-component design
- Creating and editing T-spline geometry
- Documenting a design in drawings
- Defining structural constraints and loads for static analysis
Future Media Concepts is an Autodesk Authorized Training Center. Classes are taught using Autodesk's authorized curriculum and instructors to ensure the highest level of professionalism in training. Satisfaction is guaranteed. FMC operates training facilities in New York, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Orlando, Chicago, Irvine and internationally in Toronto, Ottawa and Dubai. Along with worldwide on-site training, FMC also offers online training.
Cancelling an Open Enrollment Registration
If notice is given 15 or more calendar days before the start of a class, the student may receive a full refund less a $100 administrative fee. If notice is given less than 15 calendar days no rescheduling or efunds are permitted.
If notice Is given 15 or more calendar days before the start of the class a student may reschedule . A student can reschedule a class up to two (2) times. Additional reschedules will not be allowed.
No Shows if a student does not attend a scheduled session, there will be no refund or rescheduling permitted. Payment is forfeited. FMC reserves the right to cancel classes with insufficient enrollment or in other circumstances. FMC will endeavor to give as much advance notice as possible of any change to the schedule. FMC shall not be responsible for any incidental or consequential loss arising whatsoever.