Learn how to handle yourself in just about any situation!
Are you afraid to speak up in meetings? Unsure of how to express
your ideas with the same confidence you see in others?
Don’t miss this opportunity to discover powerful assertiveness
techniques you can use every day, everywhere. You'll learn how
to send the right signals so you get the right responses. How to
overcome obstacles to assertiveness to get what you want. And
how to command respect and get things done.
What You Will Cover
- Negotiating the fine line between passive, assertive and aggressive behaviors
- Pinpointing reasons why it can be challenging for women to speak up
- Six assertive communication techniques that map to any situation, office culture or personality type
- The delicate art of saying “no” – and how pushing back strategically can actually raise your stock
- Countering put-down statements – and neutralizing their likelihood in the future
- Finding your voice and building an assertive style of your own
- Real-world scenarios and go-to statements to put theory into practice effortlessly
Transfer, Cancellation and Refund Policy. For Classroom, Live Online and Webinar programs, you may transfer to a future session, send someone to take your place or cancel without penalty at any time up to three weeks prior to your program. If you provide AMA with less than three weeks’ notice, or fail to attend, you will be liable for the entire program fee.
Programs included in AMA OnDemand offerings are not eligible for substitution, transfer, cancellation, return or refund.
We appreciate that this is an important investment for you and your company and would like to accommodate your needs the best we can. Please call us if you have any questions.