What keeps you from getting things done during the day?
Like most of us you probably face unproductive and unnecessary meetings, a mountain of work on your desk and a never ending wave of voicemails and emails.
Welcome to the daily life of a manager. It's a balancing act, where managing yourself, your time and how you react to events outside your control are critical to your success. And when things get out of control, it leads to the stress and feeling of panic that can keep you up at night and make your days miserable.
This program shows you how to take control. You will gain specific methods to run effective meetings. Acquire the skills to get the best results in the least amount of time. Create the feeling of accomplishment. Plus, juggle priorities with ease and make headway on your top priority projects.
How You Will Benefit
During this course, you’ll learn specific methods and tactics showing how to:
- Organize and prioritize your activities/tasks using a powerful “Priority Matrix” tool to manage your time more effectively
- Effectively say “no” to requests that do not relate to your priorities
- Use strategies that cut down on unproductive telephone tag
- Understand the role that others play in completing your tasks and take them into account in your planning
- Reduce frequent interruptions from those who look to you for guidance and support
- Identify and eliminate unproductive or too many meetings
- Quickly assess and take control of your e-mail inbox
- Avoid “reverse delegation” that puts more work back on your desk
- Take charge of runaway meetings and manage the dysfunctional participants that make them drag on and on
- Get you past stressful moments and deal with the challenges that cause you the most stress
Transfer, Cancellation and Refund Policy. For Classroom, Live Online and Webinar programs, you may transfer to a future session, send someone to take your place or cancel without penalty at any time up to three weeks prior to your program. If you provide AMA with less than three weeks’ notice, or fail to attend, you will be liable for the entire program fee.
Programs included in AMA OnDemand offerings are not eligible for substitution, transfer, cancellation, return or refund.
We appreciate that this is an important investment for you and your company and would like to accommodate your needs the best we can. Please call us if you have any questions.