Develop better solutions through a clear, systematic approach to thinking.
In just a few hours, we can teach you a 3-step process that will dramatically improve your ability to evaluate problems and generate better results. You’ll gain insight into your current thinking style, learn how to leverage it, and discover new ways to approach situations. Using the RED model*—Recognize assumptions, Evaluate arguments,
Draw conclusions--you’ll gain confidence in decision making and expressing your opinions.
Bonus: You’ll also get access to the “My Thinking Styles™” assessment to generate a personalized evaluation of your current preferred thinking method.
What You Will Cover
You’ll learn how to:
- Question assumptions to differentiate fact from opinion
- Draw better conclusions when evaluating data from multiple sources
- Identify psychological factors that can cloud your judgment, including belief bias, confirmation bias, and gambler’s fallacy
- Counter weak arguments by exposing circular reasoning, ad hoc assumptions, and red herrings
- Uncover hidden agendas that interfere with clear, objective thinking
- Avoid the 3 most common errors when drawing conclusions
- Learn about the 7 Thinking Styles and how they can be developed and applied to more effectively approach business challenges and reinforce your ability to interpret information
- Solve problems creatively by exploring multiple perspectives
- Get a competitive edge by gaining awareness of the habits and behaviors that promote critical thinking
Transfer, Cancellation and Refund Policy. For Classroom, Live Online and Webinar programs, you may transfer to a future session, send someone to take your place or cancel without penalty at any time up to three weeks prior to your program. If you provide AMA with less than three weeks’ notice, or fail to attend, you will be liable for the entire program fee.
Programs included in AMA OnDemand offerings are not eligible for substitution, transfer, cancellation, return or refund.
We appreciate that this is an important investment for you and your company and would like to accommodate your needs the best we can. Please call us if you have any questions.