Mastering Microsoft® OneNote® for Notetaking and Team Collaboration
Discover How to Productively Use OneNote
OneNote is an incredibly powerful and amazing tool that allows you to quickly and easily take notes and manage the volumes of information you handle each day.
The good news is that OneNote is FREE to use on phones, tablets, and desktops running Mac®, IOS, Windows®, and Android™!
In addition to being a great note-taking application, OneNote serves as a superb collaboration platform, because it can be fully integrated with OneDrive® for storing and sharing notes in the cloud. This makes it available to use anytime, anywhere, to collaborate on projects with multiple content types, across organizational lines, and even international boundaries.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to use OneNote to create, edit, and save notes to keep your information organized. Step by step, you’ll discover ways to integrate all sorts of content into your notes, such as screen clippings, images, audio and video, and even Excel® worksheets.
In addition, you’ll hear specific tips for using OneNote to boost productivity and manage your time when integrated with Microsoft Outlook® and SharePoint®.
The bottom line is that OneNote saves you time while enabling richer collaboration with your clients and colleagues.
What You Will Learn
- How to organize your data using Notebook, Sections, Pages, and Containers
- Easy ways to create notes, add and format text, and use tables to organize information
- Steps to share and password-protect your notebooks (and keep track of who is doing what)
- Tips for inserting audio and video into OneNote
- How tags can turn your workbook into an integrated task management tool
- Ways to use OneNote as a powerful tool for internet research
- How to integrate Excel spreadsheets into OneNote
- Ways to manage multi-user collaboration
- And the list goes on and on
During this program, the instructor will demonstrate each method and technique so that you can see exactly what he is doing. Then, you’ll have a full year’s access to the program recording so that you can watch again whenever you need to refresh your memory.
How You Will Benefit
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Explain how to add content to and organize your OneNote notebook
- Review and incorporate tags and use search
- Demonstrate how to identify OneNote notebook files, history, and backup capabilities
- Discuss how to prepare your notebook for printing or emailing
PLEASE NOTE: The presenter will demonstrate these methods and techniques using OneNote 2013.
How AMA Webinars Work
AMA Webinars provide you with a cost-effective and convenient way to boost your know-how. You can participate in the comfort of your office without the need for travel expenses and time.
Because the webinar is live, you can ask our expert questions via online chat during the program. In addition, we will be sending you pre-work approximately one day before the program date via email. Please register early to get these materials that will help guide your learning process!
In addition, paid registrants will have a single-user license to access a recorded archive of the program for a full year allowing you to revisit the material to refresh your memory and reinforce your skills.
Please note that AMA Webinars are designed to provide a one-to-one learning experience for an individual and are not designed to be viewed in a group setting. Program access is available only via the MYAMA account of the registered attendee.
This particular webinar does not offer continuing education credits.
*Microsoft, Windows, Excel, OneNote, OneDrive, and SharePoint are registered trademarks of Microsoft. Android is a trademark of Google. Mac is a trademark of Apple Inc.
About the Presenters
BJ Wilson is a Microsoft Certified Trainer with Osprey Productions. In addition to being a Microsoft Certified Trainer, he is a Microsoft Certified Excel Expert. He has been helping people learn Microsoft Office for the past 10 years.