This four-day course discusses the configuration of Pulse Connect Secure in a typical network environment. Key topics include Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) access technologies, basic implementation, and configuration and management options.
Through demonstrations and hands-on labs, students will gain experience in configuring, testing, and troubleshooting basic and advanced facets of Pulse Connect Secure.
NOTE: This course prepares students for the requirements of both the current and next version PCS certification exams.
This course benefits network engineers, support personnel, reseller support and individuals responsible for implementing the Pulse Secure Connect Secure.
- Chapter 1: Course Introduction
- Chapter 2: Pulse Secure Connect Secure
- Chapter 3: Initial Configuration & Initial Configuration Lab
- Chapter 4: Technology and Terminology
- Chapter 5: User Roles & User Roles Lab
- Chapter 6: Basic Logging and Troubleshooting & Basic Logging and Troubleshooting Lab
- Chapter 7: Resource Polices and Profiles & Resource Polices and Profiles Lab
- Chapter 8: Authentication & Authentication Lab
- Chapter 9: Advanced Authentication Options & Advanced Authentication Options Lab
- Chapter 10: Certificates & Certificates Lab
- Chapter 11: Client and Server Applications & Client and Server Applications Lab
- Chapter 12: Pulse Secure Client & Pulse Secure Client Lab
- Chapter 13: Pulse Secure Collaboration & Pulse Secure Collaboration Lab
- Chapter 14: Endpoint Security & Endpoint Security Lab
- Chapter 15: Administration and Troubleshooting; Administration and Troubleshooting Lab
- Chapter 16: Advanced Troubleshooting; Advanced Troubleshooting Lab
- Chapter 17: Virtualization, Virtualization Lab
- Chapter 18: Clustering; Clustering Lab