In this course, you will learn the core features and functionality of Watson Explorer Foundational Components. This core functionality is found in all editions of Watson Explorer (Enterprise and Advanced edition).
This course is designed to introduce the technical student to using the enterprise search functionality in creating applications using the Search Engine and Application Builder capabilities. In this course will look at configuring search collection and engine components for ingesting, converting, indexing, and querying. This course will also introduce you to the design process of creating an Application Builder 360-degree application.
This course offers hands-on labs giving students exposure to the various aspects of configuring components that will be used in solutions that will involve Watson Explorer Foundational Components functionality.
The main focus is on using the Foundational Components functionality in support of the development of your discovery, enterprise search and 360-degree solution needs.
- Understand the technical challenges Foundational Components helps you to solve, its architecture, and what major use cases it addresses.
- Become familiar with project, collections, and sources component capabilities along with the role they play in your enterprise discovery/search solutions.
- Become familiar with the crawling processing by configuring the crawler, converter and indexer collection component functionality.
- Become familiar with the query result configuration capability using the source, clustering, and display component functionality.
- Build an Application Builder discovery 360-degree view application using search indexed data.
Unit 01 û Product Overview
Unit 02 û Engine Architecture
Unit 03 û Engine Admin Tool
Unit 04 û Engine Search Collections
Unit 05 û Engine Crawler
Unit 06 û Engine Converter
Unit 07 û Engine Indexer
Unit 08 û Engine Sources
Unit 09 û Engine Display
Unit 10 û Natural Language Query Module
Unit 11 û Results Module
Unit 12 û AppBuilder Introduction
Unit 13 û AppBuilder Components
Unit 14 - AppBuilder Design
Unit 15 û AppBuilder Search
Unit 16 û AppBuilder QueryAPI
Unit 17 - AppBuilder Endpoints
Unit 18 û Annotation Administration Console
This is an intermediate course for Solution Architects/Designers, Software Architects/Engineers, and Software Developers who will develop, deploy, manage and/or maintain Watson Explorer Enterprise Search and 360-Degree applications.