To use Oracle Project's user-defined attributes, group implementation options, and utilization reports to capture information, interface with other Oracle applications, and report actual and scheduled utilization and resourcesLearning Objectives
- User-Defined Attributes, Value Sets, and Functions - recognize how to create user-defined attributes, and define value sets and functions.
- Attribute Groups and Context - recognize how to define attribute groups and context.
- Defining Value Sets and Attributes - define value sets, functions, and attribute groups in a given scenario.
- System, Project, Staffing, and Cross Change Options - recognize how system, project, staffing, and cross change implementation options are used and defined.
- Currency, Expenditures, Costing, and Billing Options - recognize how currency, expenditures, costing, and billing implementation options are used and defined.
- Utilization Categories, Views, and Calculation - recognize how to define a utilization category and unassigned time options.
- Utilization Reporting, Workbooks, and Profile Options - recognize how utilization reporting, workbooks, and profile options are used in Oracle Projects.