To recognize the steps for creating, defining, and dropping tables , manipulating how their data can be viewed, and using schema objects to generate integers, improve queries, and rename tables.Learning Objectives
- Creating Tables and Data Types - recognize the steps for creating, defining, and naming a table, and for specifying data types for its columns.
- Constraints - recognize the steps for using constraints to prevent invalid data entry into tables.
- Using the ALTER TABLE and DROP TABLE Statements - recognize the steps for altering or dropping a table.
- Views - identify the steps for creating and manipulating views to view or hide a table's data.
- Sequences, Indexes, and Synonyms - recognize the steps for using sequences to create integers, using indexes to improve the performance of queries, and using synonyms to give a table an alternative name.
- Creating Tables, Sequences, Synonyms, and Indexes - create a new table and create and use a sequence, index, and synonym.