Get Your Practice Up to Speed
Self-driving cars are already on the roads in a number of states, and with companies racing to test their technology, it's clear that they'll become a reality. When a self-driving car accident inevitably occurs near you, will you be ready for it? Our knowledgeable faculty will bring you latest on autonomous vehicles and delve into the mechanics of litigating these unique vehicle accidents. Stay on the cutting edge of auto injury practice - register today!
- Understand the practical mechanics and flaws of autonomous and driverless technologies.
- Keep up with the latest regulations and how they may apply in an accident case.
- Clarify a variety of legal issues, including the allocation of fault between driver and manufacturer.
- Anticipate how to get and use recorded driving data to flesh out accident details.
Session Time: 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM Eastern Time
Presenter: Jennifer A. Dukarski
- Autonomous and Driverless Technology Essentials
- Current Flaws in Autonomous/Self-Driving Cars
- Laws, Guidelines and Regulations
- Liability in Vehicle Accidents
- Investigation and Accident Reconstruction
- Recorded Driving Data: What You Need to Know
- Claims Against Manufacturers and Other Third Parties
- Recent Developments and Predictions
This program is designed for attorneys. Insurance professionals and paralegals may also benefit.