Learn Proven Methods to Collect What is Owed
In this economy, it is crucial to be up to speed on the techniques needed to collect post-judgment. This essential course will provide you with practical, results-driven strategies to obtain payment from the debtor. Order today!
- Claim what is owed through advanced asset-specific collection techniques.
- Know when the garnishment should be used and when it should be avoided.
- Understand multistate collection issues to ensure the process of obtaining payments across state lines goes smoothly.
Session time: 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM Eastern Stamdard Time
Presenter: Andrew Clark
- Early Identification of Assets: The Basics
- Common Asset Classes 101
- Collection During Litigation: Nuts and Bolts
- Wages, Stock, LLCs, Garnishment, Levies, Cash, Insurance
- Liability (Fraudulent Transfers, Veil Piercing, Conspiracy, Claims Against Third Parties)
- Proper Use of Subpoenas
- Injunctions, Orders in Support
- Multistate Collection Issues
This briefing is designed for attorneys who want to be more effective in collecting judgments. This program may also benefit accountants, collection managers, paralegals, presidents and vice presidents.