Learn Proven Methods to Collect What is Owed
In this economy, it is crucial to be up to speed on the techniques needed to collect post-judgment. This essential course will provide you with practical, results-driven strategies to obtain payment from the debtor. Enroll today!
- Claim what is owed through advanced asset-specific collection techniques.
- Know when the garnishment should be used and when it should be avoided.
- Understand multistate collection issues to ensure the process of obtaining payments across state lines goes smoothly.
Session time: 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM Eastern time.
Presented by: Jonathan E. Kramer
- Early Identification of Assets: The Basics
- Common Asset Classes 101
- Collection During Litigation: Nuts and Bolts
- Wages, Stock, LLCs, Garnishment, Levies, Cash, Insurance
- Liability (Fraudulent Transfers, Veil Piercing, Conspiracy, Claims Against Third Parties)
- Proper Use of Subpoenas
- Injunctions, Orders in Support
- Multistate Collection Issues
This briefing is designed for attorneys who want to be more effective in collecting judgments. This program may also benefit collection managers, paralegals, presidents and vice presidents.