Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 builds upon features found in previous versions of Windows Server, as well as providing several new features. This course examines Hyper-V, and how Windows Server 2012 R2 takes advantage of the architecture. This course also examines the Configuration options for Hyper-V, along with methods used to install hosts in Hyper-V sessions. Finally, this courses looks at configuration options for both virtual machines and differencing disks. The course is the fourth in a series for the Microsoft MCSA in Windows Server 2012 R2 certification and prepares the learner for the 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012Learning Objectives
- Identify the features of Hyper-V in Windows Server 2012 R2
- Identify new functional abilities of Generation 2 virtual machines in Windows Server 2012 R2
- Differentiate between types of storage in Windows Server 2012 R2
- Implement a virtual Fibre Channel adapter and storage quality of service
- Differentiate between types of virtual switches
- Configure virtual machine settings and create virtual networks
Senior Server administrators responsible for implementing a core Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment.