Windows Server 2012 R2 includes a variety of features to help deploy operating systems, and to support, maintain and monitor an environment once implemented. This course discusses the Windows Deployment Services role and how to create and deploy images over the network. This course is one in a series in the SkillSoft learning path that covers the objectives for the exam 70-411:Administering Windows Server 2012 R2. Passing this exam will earn the learner credit towards the MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certification and MCSE: Server Infrastructure certification.Learning Objectives
- Recognize the requirements for installing Windows Deployment Services in Windows Server 2012 R2
- Identify the feature required to install Windows Deployment Services
- Identify the default image files in Windows Server 2012 R2
- Recognize the role of a filter when creating a driver group in Windows Server 2012 R2
- Identify the types of multicast transmission that exist in Windows Server 2012 R2
- Implement WDS in Windows Server 2012 R2
Senior Server administrators responsible for maintaining a Windows Server 2012 R2 infrastructure environment, as well as user and group management, network access, and data security.