Do you find yourself overloaded with work? Feel so stretched to the limit you can't set priorities? Exhaust yourself daily without accomplishing your goals?
Remember, every minute of your day impacts the business. If you answer yes to one or more of the above, it's time to make real choices about how to manage your time. This seminar is designed to combat the pitfalls of time management. It will help you identify causes of procrastination and indecision, pinpoint personal time-wasters and increase your concentration and focus. You’ll learn to schedule your time more effectively, stay on track and keep important goals top of mind, so you can stay in balance and be more effective and productive.
How You Will Benefit
What You Will Cover
- Set and accomplish goals
- Create priorities and establish realistic boundaries
- Recognize and deal with time-wasters
- Improve concentration and efficiency
- Break indecision and procrastination habits
- Create and recharge positive energy
Who Should Attend
- Identifying personal time-wasters
- Defining goals; establishing important and valid priorities
- Creating a realistic and productive schedule
- Dealing with self-distractions and interruptions
- Identifying ways to manage email
- Creating boundaries and balance
- Prioritizing and choosing activities to balance life and work
- Creating a personal “no” script
Business professionals who want greater control of their time, management style and life.
Business professionals who want greater control of their time, management style and life.Cancellation:
Transfer, Cancellation and Refund Policy. For Classroom, Live Online and Webinar programs, you may transfer to a future session, send someone to take your place or cancel without penalty at any time up to three weeks prior to your program. If you provide AMA with less than three weeks’ notice, or fail to attend, you will be liable for the entire program fee. Programs included in AMA OnDemand offerings are not eligible for substitution, transfer, cancellation, return or refund. We appreciate that this is an important investment for you and your company and would like to accommodate your needs the best we can. Please call us if you have any questions