There is enough time in a day! Learn the most effective ways to manage it.
Do you find yourself overloaded with work? Feel so
stretched to the limit you can't set priorities? Exhaust yourself daily
without accomplishing your goals?
Remember, every minute of your day impacts the business. If you
answer yes to one or more of the above, it's time to make real choices
about how to manage your time. This seminar is designed to combat the
pitfalls of time management. It will help you identify causes of
procrastination and indecision, pinpoint personal time-wasters and
increase your concentration and focus. You’ll learn to schedule your
time more effectively, stay on track and keep important goals top of
mind, so you can stay in balance and be more effective and productive.
How You Will Benefit
- Set and accomplish goals
- Create priorities and establish realistic boundaries
- Recognize and deal with time-wasters
- Improve concentration and efficiency
- Break indecision and procrastination habits
- Use technology to help manage time
- Create and recharge positive energy
What You Will Cover
- Identifying personal time-wasters
- Defining goals; establishing important and valid priorities
- Creating a realistic and productive schedule
- Dealing with self-distractions and interruptions
- Increasing productivity by using technology efficiently
- Identifying ways to manage email
- Creating boundaries and balance
- Prioritizing and choosing activities to balance life and work
- Creating a personal “no” script
Transfer, Cancellation and Refund Policy. For Classroom, Live Online and Webinar programs, you may transfer to a future session, send someone to take your place or cancel without penalty at any time up to three weeks prior to your program. If you provide AMA with less than three weeks’ notice, or fail to attend, you will be liable for the entire program fee. Programs included in AMA OnDemand offerings are not eligible for substitution, transfer, cancellation, return or refund. We appreciate that this is an important investment for you and your company and would like to accommodate your needs the best we can. Please call us if you have any questions
Who Should Attend
Business professionals who want greater control of their time, management style and life.