When should you be a motivator...and when should you be a coach? Can you empower team members to self-manage? Or do your teams fall apart when you're not there?
Learn how to foster team cohesiveness and collaboration. You'll step up to be a leader, a coach, a persuasive communicator and much more. Sharpen your team-building skills and discover new ways to drive performance and productivity.
How You Will Benefit
- Understand leadership skills for managers to know when to manage and when to lead your team
- Assess your leadership behavior and determine the best style to generate results
- Clearly visualize your goals and communicate them to your team
- Work in a horizontal mode of operation instead of managing only one piece of the process
- Develop a high-performance team by first developing leadership skills
- Use effective communication to motivate and coach
12 CAE, 1.2 CEU, 12 PDCs
What You Will Cover
- Understanding leadership style and the situation
- Emphasizing the importance of vision in aligning team performance
- Integrating your leadership and managerial roles by applying insights gained from your current leadership position
- Examining the leader’s role as motivator and coach
- Distinguishing the four team types
- Exploring the principles that make teams work
- Diagnosing work-teams: a work-team simulation
AMA Blended Learning combines instructor-led training with online pre- and post-seminar assessments, tune-up courses and other resources to maximize your training goals. Through a blend of proven instructor-led seminars and powerful online technology, AMA Blended Learning provides a compelling and more comprehensive experience for the learner—producing a greater return-on-investment for the employer and the seminar participant.
New managers, team leaders and business professionals interested in acquiring effective leadership skills for managers.Cancellation:
Transfer, Cancellation and Refund Policy. For Classroom, Live Online and Webinar programs, you may transfer to a future session, send someone to take your place or cancel without penalty at any time up to three weeks prior to your program. If you provide AMA with less than three weeks’ notice, or fail to attend, you will be liable for the entire program fee. Programs included in AMA OnDemand offerings are not eligible for substitution, transfer, cancellation, return or refund. We appreciate that this is an important investment for you and your company and would like to accommodate your needs the best we can. Please call us if you have any questions