Mastering assertiveness skills can do a lot more than just help you win arguments. If you want to enhance your leadership stature and persuade others to help you reach your goals, Assertiveness Training for Managers is an important first step.
Assertiveness Training for Managers gives you the opportunity to learn how your behavior style impacts your overall performance as a manager. You’ll take stock of your current assertiveness skills and learn how you can improve them for a more effective approach. Using the behavior modeling approach toward assertiveness training, this seminar teaches you how to employ assertiveness skills to take control of a situation without alienating others.
How You Will Benefit
What You Will Cover
- Improve communication by using assertive-responsive skills
- Acquire a more polished and powerful communication style and let your leadership ability emerge
- Tap other people’s resources to get the job done
- Empower yourself and your staff
- Exercise greater influence on others
Who Should Attend
- How your perceptions determine your reactions
- Operating consciously vs. unconsciously
- Guidelines for achieving your objectives through assertive-responsive behavior
- Developing your own self-improvement plan
- Using assertive-responsive techniques to identify what you want—and then go after it
Experienced managers and seasoned professionals with four or more years of experience who want to build their strengths, resolve conflicts smoothly and exercise greater influence on others.
Experienced managers and seasoned professionals with four or more years of experience who want to build their strengths, resolve conflicts smoothly and exercise greater influence on others.Cancellation:
Transfer, Cancellation and Refund Policy. For Classroom, Live Online and Webinar programs, you may transfer to a future session, send someone to take your place or cancel without penalty at any time up to three weeks prior to your program. If you provide AMA with less than three weeks’ notice, or fail to attend, you will be liable for the entire program fee. Programs included in AMA OnDemand offerings are not eligible for substitution, transfer, cancellation, return or refund. We appreciate that this is an important investment for you and your company and would like to accommodate your needs the best we can. Please call us if you have any questions