Live the seven habits of highly effective people to create dramatic change in your life and improve your personal effectiveness.
By FranklinCovey—Available through AMA. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People® Signature Edition 4.0 program is based on the teachings of Dr. Stephen R. Covey.
No matter how competent a person you are, you will not have sustained and lasting success unless you are able to effectively lead yourself, influence, engage, and collaborate with others—and continuously improve and renew your capabilities. These seven habits of highly effective people are at the heart of team, organizational, and personal effectiveness. Renowned as the world’s premier personal leadership development and training program, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People aligns timeless principles of personal effectiveness with the relevancy of today’s practices as well as modern technology. The new Signature 4.0 solution takes the 7 Habits to a whole new level. The new solution includes even more tools and processes to help you live and apply the 7 Habits, including more than 30 new, world-class videos, a new Living the 7 Habits mobile app, new Skill and Practice cards with 20 new 7 Habits practices, and much more.
How You Will Benefit
- Execute critical priorities with laser-like focus and careful planning
- End self-defeating behavior and gain the necessary security you need to change
- Develop strong relationships based on mutual trust
- Be prepared to deal with difficult circumstances before they happen
- Know how to increase team engagement, morale, and collaboration
- Apply a framework for developing core values and creating a highly effective culture
- Recognize how to develop high-potential leaders who model competence and character
What You Will Cover
PARADIGMS AND PRINCIPLES OF PERSONAL EFFECTIVENESS:
- Assess paradigms and align to principles of personal effectiveness
HABIT 1: BE PROACTIVE®
- Assume responsibility, focus and act on what can be controlled and influenced, instead of what can’t
HABIT 2: BEGIN WITH THE END IN MIND®
- Define clear measures of success and a plan to achieve them
HABIT 3: PUT FIRST THINGS FIRST®
- Prioritize and achieve your most important goals, instead of constantly reacting to urgencies
HABIT 4: THINK WIN-WIN®
- Collaborate more effectively with others by building high-trust relationships of mutual benefit
HABIT 5: SEEK FIRST TO UNDERSTAND, THEN TO BE UNDERSTOOD®
- Influence others by developing a deep understanding of their needs and perspectives
HABIT 6: SYNERGIZE®
- Develop innovative solutions that leverage diversity and satisfy all key stakeholders
HABIT 7: SHARPEN THE SAW®
- Increase motivation, energy, and work/life balance by making time for renewing activities
Who Should Attend
Anyone who wants to learn how to apply the power of effectiveness for greater success in their business and personal lives, and feel more satisfied with what they accomplish each day.
The 7 Habits® Assessment—A questionnaire that you can take as a self-assessment or as a 360ᵒ assessment to gather feedback from your manager, direct reports, and peers who work closely enough with you to assess your individual effectiveness.
ATTENDEES WILL RECEIVE:
- Participant Guide
- 7 Habits Skill and Practice cards
- Weekly Big Rocks Cards
- 7 X 7 Contract
- Talking Stick
- Attendees will also have access to a newly-developed Living the 7 Habits mobile app
All course faculty are trained experts in FranklinCovey's The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People® curriculum. Dr. Stephen R. Covey was a globally-respected leadership authority. His international bestseller, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People®
, was named one of the 10 most influential management books ever by Forbes
magazine. It is the bestselling audio book in history.
70% of today’s top performers lack critical attributes
ESSENTIAL FOR THEIR SUCCESS
IN FUTURE ROLES.
Transfer, Cancellation and Refund Policy. For Classroom, Live Online and Webinar programs, you may transfer to a future session, send someone to take your place or cancel without penalty at any time up to three weeks prior to your program. If you provide AMA with less than three weeks’ notice, or fail to attend, you will be liable for the entire program fee. Programs included in AMA OnDemand offerings are not eligible for substitution, transfer, cancellation, return or refund. We appreciate that this is an important investment for you and your company and would like to accommodate your needs the best we can. Please call us if you have any questions