By FranklinCovey—now available through AMA.
Every interaction, project and initiative is affected positively or negatively by trust. Trust multiplies performance, but when there is a lack of trust, everything you do takes more time and costs more money. Relationships decay, projects fail, customers go to competitors and initiatives under-perform. Attend this highly interactive seminar for leaders and gain invaluable tools to increase your personal credibility, and learn to practice 13 specific behaviors that increase trust.
When you successfully apply these tools, you’ll be better able to manage change and lead high-performing teams that are agile, collaborative, innovative and engaged. By attending this course, you will discover how to engage your team in a completely different way and help them be more committed and accountable to results.
How You Will Benefit
What You Will Cover
- Build your own case for trust
- Increase your personal credibility
- Behave in ways that inspire trust
- Align your team, symbols, systems and processes with principles of high trust
- Improve your team’s reputation
- Make a positive contribution to their world
THE CASE FOR TRUST
- Quantifying the specific "Trust Taxes" that are affecting your current projects and initiatives
- Identifying the behaviors that slow speed and increase costs in your work environment
- Learning the three dimensions of creating trust
- Creating a customized plan to close the trust gaps that are impacting your team
SELF TRUST—THE PRINCIPLE OF CREDIBILITY
- Taking responsibility for increasing your own personal credibility, and modeling trust through character and competence
- Clarifying the specific reasons you can be trusted
- Practicing the critical leadership skill of declaring intent
- Creating an action plan to increase personal credibility
RELATIONSHIP TRUST—THE PRINCIPLE OF BEHAVIOR
Who Should AttendThose in a leadership position who wish to increase speed and decrease costs by creating and working in a culture of high trust.
- Identifying the "Counterfeit Behaviors" that create low trust
- Practicing the 13 Behaviors that are foundational to every high-trust culture
- Practicing key conversations to build trust with new and existing employees; repairing trust when it has been lost
Those in a leadership position who wish to increase speed and decrease costs by creating and working in a culture of high trust.Cancellation:
Transfer, Cancellation and Refund Policy. For Classroom, Live Online and Webinar programs, you may transfer to a future session, send someone to take your place or cancel without penalty at any time up to three weeks prior to your program. If you provide AMA with less than three weeks’ notice, or fail to attend, you will be liable for the entire program fee. Programs included in AMA OnDemand offerings are not eligible for substitution, transfer, cancellation, return or refund. We appreciate that this is an important investment for you and your company and would like to accommodate your needs the best we can. Please call us if you have any questions