Microsoft® Office Access® 2016 can help you and your organization collect and manage large amounts of data. You can use it as a personal data management tool, or you can use it to develop applications for a department or an entire organization. In this course, you will use Access 2016 to manage your data by creating a new database; constructing tables; designing forms and reports; and creating queries to join, filter, and sort data.
In this course, you will learn how to use Access 2016 to manage your data by creating a new database; constructing tables; designing forms and reports; and creating queries to join, filter, and sort data.
Getting Started with Access
- Orientation to Microsoft Access
- Create a Simple Access Database
- Get Help and Configure Options in Microsoft Access
Working with Table Data
- Modify Table Data
- Sort and Filter Records
Querying a Database
- Create Basic Queries
- Sort and Filter Data in a Query
- Perform Calculations in a Query
- Create Basic Access Forms
- Work with Data on Access Forms
- Create a Report
- Add Controls to a Report
- Enhance the Appearance of a Report
- Prepare a Report for Print
- Organize Report Information
- Format Reports
Students taking this course are database administrators or prospective database administrators who have experience working with Access 2016 and need to learn advanced skills.