OverviewThe role of leader hinges on the ability to share a vision, set of goals, strategy and set of attitudes that will gain others’ support and action. In short, it demands that women leaders use powerful communication tools to assertively motivate, inspire and influence. Whether moving others to action, followership, collaboration or change, our communication is pivotal to high-level teamwork, results, innovation and creative problem solving. In this webinar, we will identify the skills needed to use communication power in today’s organizations and how those skills translate into practical action.
What You Will Learn
- Assessing your leader communication quotient
- Identifying strategies to use powerful communication
- Overcoming self-talk and external pressures that marginalize our messages
- Applying assertive motivation and inspiration to achieve results through collaboration
- Keeping our voice as women and transforming views of how influence is achieved
- Staying centered and authentic in words and action
About Women's Leadership Center Webinars
This webinar is free for WLC members. To register as a member and claim your complimentary registration, log into your WLC Member account and redeem your discount code. (During the checkout process, you will be redirected to the AMA learning site to log in or create a My AMA account to complete checkout)
In addition, registrants will have a single-user license to access a recorded archive of the program for a full year.
Please note that webinars are designed to provide a one-to-one learning experience for an individual and are not designed to be viewed in a group setting. Program access is available only via the MYAMA account of the registered attendee.
About the Presenters