Getting started with container technology
- Describe how software can run in containers orchestrated by OpenShift Container Platform.
Creating containerized services
- Provision a server using container technology.
- Manipulate pre-build container images to create and manage containerized services.
Managing container images
- Manage the lifecycle of a container image from creation to deletion.
Creating custom container images
- Design and code a Dockerfile to build a custom container image.
Deploying containerized applications on OpenShift
- Deploy single container applications on OpenShift Container Platform.
Deploying multi-container applications
- Deploy applications that are containerized using multiple container images.
Troubleshooting containerized applications
- Troubleshoot a containerized application deployed on OpenShift.
Comprehensive review of Introduction to Container, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift
- Demonstrate how to containerize a software application, test it with Docker, and deploy it on an OpenShift cluster.
Introducing Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
- List the features and describe the architecture of the Openshift Container Platform.
Installing OpenShift Container Platform
- Install OpenShift and configure the cluster.
Describing and exploring OpenShift networking concepts
- Describe and explore OpenShift networking concepts.
- Execute commands using the command-line interface.
Controlling access to OpenShift resources
- Control access to OpenShift resources.
Allocating persistent storage
- Implement persistent storage.
Managing application deployments
- Manipulate resources to manage deployed applications.
Installing and configuring the metrics subsystem
- Install and configure the metrics gathering system.
Managing and monitoring OpenShift Container Platform
- Manage and monitor OpenShift resources and software.
Comprehensive review of Red Hat OpenShift Administration I
- Install, configure, and deploy an application on a cluster.
Note: Course outline is subject to change with technology advances and as the nature of the underlying job evolves. For questions or confirmation on a specific objective or topic, please contact your Training Advisor or 1-800-COURSES.