Put an End to Problem Behavior Without Creating Ammunition for a Lawsuit
Managing problem employees in a litigious society is difficult - but retaining underperformers, troublemakers, and those who abuse their benefits is not the solution. This program will show you how to identify and cure problem behavior, as well as how to create documentation that will keep employers out of the courtroom. Enhance productivity in the workplace while avoiding legal hazards - order today!
- Confidently handle harassment, bullying, termination and more.
- Know what to do when problem employees are covered by the FMLA and the ADA.
- Explore how to deal with sticky mental health issues in the workplace.
11:00 AM - 12:30 PM Eastern Standard Time
Presenter: Garrett Williams
- Walking the FMLA and ADA Tightrope with Toxic Employees
- Handling Toxic Employees Who are Part of a Protected Class
- Managing Mental Health Issues in the Workplace
- Performance Problems, Chronic Absences, etc.: How to Handle
- Dealing with Workplace Bullies: Just a Jerk or Legal Liability?
- Discrimination, Harassment and Hostile Work Environments
- Marijuana, Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms: Employer Quandaries
- How to Fire Toxic Employees: Documentation and More
This program is designed for attorneys. HR professionals, accountants and paralegals may also benefit.