Understand the Impacts of the New Rules on Your Practice and Procedures
Social Security disability practice is undergoing some significant regulatory and procedural changes - are you dealing with them in the most effective way possible? Our faculty will review the changes and teach you how to adopt your approaches and avoid methods now unhelpful or damaging to a client's case. Order today!
- Understand specifically what's changed with the SSA's new evidence rules.
- Get the latest procedural updates and learn how they will affect your clients' current and future claims.
- Pick up best practices for handling medical source statements, test results and opinions from treating doctors.
- Prepare your practice for proposed limits to retroactive benefits.
2:00 PM - 3:30 PM Eastern Standard Time
Presenter: Jonathan C. Ginsberg
- Use of Medical Information in SSDI Claims: What's New?
- Procedural Updates
- Proposed Federal Rules Changes You Must be Aware of
- Proposed Changes to Retroactive Benefits
- What You Need to Know About the New 5-Day Rule
- Overpayment Issues
This program is designed for attorneys. Social workers, disability representatives, accountants, and paralegals may also benefit.