This two day course provides a comprehensive overview for understanding the DevOps competencies needed to accelerate time-to-market by improving the flow of value through the Continuous Delivery Pipeline. Attendees will map the current value stream through their delivery pipeline from idea to cash, and identify practices that will eliminate bottlenecks to flow.
The course will build an understanding of the complete flow of value from Continuous Exploration to Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, and Release on Demand. Attendees will explore SAFe’s CALMR (Culture, Automation, Lean, Measure, Recover) approach to DevOps, which helps create a culture of shared responsibility for the full spectrum of Solution delivery. It helps align people, processes, and technology throughout the organization to achieve faster time-to-market.
Attendees will leave with the tools they need to execute an implementation plan for improving their delivery pipeline, and the knowledge they need to support the plan. Attending the class prepares individuals to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® DevOps Practitioner (SDP).
SAFE Gold Badge
ASPE is proud to be a Gold Level partner with Scaled Agile, the exclusive certifying body for the Scaled Agile Framework. Attending the class prepares you to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® DevOps Practitioner.
In this Course, You Will:
- Understand the CALMR approach to DevOps is, why it is so important, and be able to explain it to others
- Understand the importance of continuous integration, continuous testing, and be ready to apply it
- Apply the concepts of continuous security
- Map their current delivery pipeline
- Measure the flow of value through the delivery pipeline
- Improve the process of exploring customer needs
- Improve the release process
- Improve the process of developing, building, and integrating continuously
- Improve the process of continuously deploying to staging and production environments
- Execute an action plan for their DevOps transformation
Substitution & Cancellation Policy:
You may cancel or reschedule up to 21 days prior to the start date of the class at no penalty. For any cancellation or reschedule requests within 21 days, the full course tuition is still due and not eligible for refund. Any paid tuition will be credited towards a future class and must be used within 12 months.
*Partner delivered courses may be subject to different cancellation terms
- Introducing DevOps
- Mapping your Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- Gaining alignment with Continuous Exploration
- Building quality with Continuous Integration
- Reducing time-to-market with Continuous Deployment
- Delivering Business Value with Release on Demand
- Taking action