You Will Learn How To
Who Should Attend
- Navigate within a Rational DOORS database
- Create structured data in a Rational DOORS formal module
- Modify existing data in a Rational DOORS formal module
- Review existing data in a Rational DOORS formal module
- Create relationships in a Rational DOORS database
- Report on relationships in a Rational DOORS database
This basic course is for new IBM Rational DOORS users.Course Outline
Important Course Information
- View information
- Edit information
- Structure information
- Get Word documents into Rational DOORS
- Generate requirements documents
- Use attributes to capture information about requirements
- Find data
- Manipulate the display
- Create and analyze traceability
- Insert information in other formats
Exam Entry Criteria
There are no prerequisites for this course.
This course is for new Rational DOORS users. It introduces basic Rational DOORS concepts and functionality. It includes hands-on exercises that teach users to create, edit, manipulate, and analyze requirements data in Rational DOORS.
This basic course is for new IBM Rational DOORS users.