Why Should You Attend:
California employers are uniquely impacted by gender identity issues, from a Human Resources perspective. Successful employers will be mindful and sensitive to gender-identity issues, not only to avoid legal, political and public relations pitfalls, but also to ensure they have the most talented workforce possible- by attracting, recruiting and maintaining a business culture which is friendly to gender differences.
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
- The impact of gender identity issues on California employers
- A glossary of relevant terms
- A broad summary of the development of gender identity legal rights in employment
- An employer’s duties surrounding common gender-identity issues in the workplace
- Best practices for California employers.
- Discuss the unique impact gender identity issues have on California employers from a Human Resources perspective.
- Discussing a glossary of terms- both common parlance and legal definitions, so we can get better acquainted with the language and vocabulary of gender identity issues as they relate to Human Resources and the various legal requirements for California employers.
- Concerning an employer’s legal duties surrounding gender identity issues, we’ll briefly review the legal developments of gender identity issues in employment.
- California employer’s legal duties and obligations surrounding common gender identity issues in the workplace.
- Best practices for ensuring a business culture which is friendly to employees with gender differences
Who Will Benefit:
- ALL California employers
- Human Resources staff and executives
- Payroll staff and executives
- General Counsel.