Why Should You Attend:
Workplace Violence Events are having with more frequency and severity all over our country. An Active Shooter Scenario can happen at any time and anywhere. Unfortunately this is becoming too common all too common as societal violence spills over into the workplace. The FBI estimates that 1 million people are exposed to workplace violence each year.
In this 90-minute webinar session, we will discuss how to get proactive and put Programs in place to prevent a Workplace Violence Episode. The elements of what to include in a Workplace Violence Prevention Program will be covered along with Employee Training on how to respond to an Active Shooter Scenario. Site specific workplace violence prevention questions and answers, as well as potential scenarios, will be addressed.
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
In this Program you will learn:
- How to Effectively Get Proactive in Preventing Workplace Violence Episodes
- Discuss Elements of an Effective Workplace Violence Prevention Program
- Discuss Active Shooter Scenarios
- Conduct Effective Training for Managers and Supervisors on How to Handle Workplace Violence and Prevention and Active Shooter Scenarios
- Learn What To Do and Not To Do in Reference to Workplace Violence Prevention
- Answer Site-Specific Questions and Scenarios Regarding Workplace Violence Prevention
Who Will Benefit:
- Human Resource Personnel
- Human Resource Coordinators
- Human Resource Managers
- Loss Prevention Personnel
- Environmental Health and Safety Professionals
- Security Professionals
- Corporate Security Personnel
- Safety Committee Members
- Plant Managers
- Operation Managers
- Legal Counsel, etc.