Why Should You Attend:
The primary goal of the course is to prepare individuals who will be members of a diverse team to participate effectively in order to maximize their contributions to the team and to the organization’s bottom-line. We look at team building issues and diversity not only in relation to race, ethnicity, gender, etc. but also across business functions, geographic areas, managerial levels and we explore how all these things can affect the workplace and profitability.
- Teach the Value of Managing Diversity
- Teach Key Elements of the Team Member Role
- Teach the Structure of an Effective Team
- Teach the Process of Team Development
- Teach Application of Key Communication Skills
- Teach Achieving Collaborative Outcomes
- Teach Effective Team Meeting Skills
- Teach the Team Skills of Brainstorming
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
- How to take advantage of individual differences to create a team synergy.
- Learn the people skills and specific responsibilities needed to be a good team member in working with and in diverse groups.
- Learn the roles and functions of the team itself and each member learn to be more inclusive and value other people their ideas and participation.
- Learn effective feedback and coaching skills and understand that the team development process builds team spirit and helps the team become productive more quickly.
- Learn how effective cross cultural/cross gender communication skills positively affect the functioning of the team.
- Learn how to work toward mutually beneficial solutions by valuing other team member’s skills and abilities.
- How to participate in team meetings effectively.
- Consensus and Conflict Resolution. Participants learn the proper use of these basic team skills.
Who Will Benefit:
- HR Manager
- HR Professional