Red Hat JBoss AMQ Administration (JB440) helps system administrators, architects, and developers acquire the skills they need to administer the message broker, Red Hat JBoss AMQ. Through numerous hands-on exercises, the student will create, configure, manage, and monitor broker instances including hardened, clustered brokers that provide high availability and failover.
This course is based on Red Hat JBoss AMQ 7.0.
Red Hat JBoss AMQ, part of the Red Hat application integration suite, provides application administrators, software architects, and developers the ability to integrate disparate applications in a decoupled manner using enterprise messaging paradigms.
Providing a highly performant and robust message broker, router, and client libraries for numerous languages, Red Hat JBoss AMQ is the solution for asynchronous and synchronous messaging. Red Hat JBoss AMQ Administration (JB440) helps system administrators, architects, and developers acquire the skills they need to administer Red Hat JBoss AMQ.
Through numerous hands-on exercises, the student will create, configure, manage, and monitor broker instances including hardened, clustered brokers that provide high availability and failover.
Course content summary
- Install a JBoss AMQ 7 broker
- Configure multicast and anycast addresses
- Secure the AMQ broker for authentication and authorization
- Cluster AMQ brokers
- Monitor JBoss AMQ brokers
- Introduce and review the course.
Install the broker
- Install JBoss AMQ, create a broker instance, and verify connectivity to the instance.
- Configure message addresses and queues.
Secure access to the broker
- Configure authentication, authorization, and encryption on the broker.
Configure broker persistence
- Configure zero, file-based, and database-backed persistence.
Manage broker resource consumption
- Configure the broker to limit memory and other resource consumption.
Implement broker clustering, high availability, and failover
- Create a scalable and highly available cluster of brokers.
Monitor and manage the broker
- Monitor and manage broker resources using logging and the web console.
Route messages to brokers
- Install JBoss AMQ interconnect and configure routes to brokers.
Comprehensive review of Red Hat JBoss AMQ administration
- Configure Red Hat JBoss AMQ brokers and verify proper operation.
Note: The course outline is subject to change as technology advances and the underlying job evolves. For questions or confirmation on a specific objective or topic, please contact your Training Advisor or call 1-800-COURSES.
This course is intended for application administrators, developers, IT leaders, and application architects.